- The Ramsar listed Gippsland Lakes
- 90 Mile Beach (and miles of other unspoilt beaches along the Gippsland Coast)
- Nearby State and National Parks, including;
- Gippsland lakes coastal park
- The Lakes National Park
- Nyerimilang Heritage Park
- Mitchell River National Park
- 90 Mile Beach Marine National Park
- Colquhoun State Forest
- Gippsland Lakes Discovery Trail
- East Gippsland High Country (Alpine Way to Mount Hotham)
- The historic Buchan Caves
- Swim, surf, fish,in lake or sea,
- Boat tours, fish, dolphins, eco tours, etc,
- Walks – Kalimna rock wall, entrance walk, Nyerimilang, Colquhoun State forest,
- Bike riding – rail trail, mountain bikes Nowa Nowa & Colquhoun tracks,
- Surf Club and Farmers Markets.
Places to eat
- Fish and chips & local cafes,
- Sporting and service clubs,
Arts & Crafts
- Art studios and galleries,
- Glass Studio.
- Wyanga Park,
- Nicholson River Winery.
- Fresh fish from the lakes and sea (including prawns in season),
- Farm gate produce (fruit, vegetables, berries).
- Krowathunkooloong (Keeping Place) East Gippsland Aboriginal Cooperative,
- Bataluk Cultural Trail,
- East Gippsland Heritage Network.